Switching on and general use
- To switch the tablet on, hold down the power button on the right-hand side for about 5-10 seconds.
- The tablet will start up and then load the home screen (see here for more on the home screen)
- When using the tablet, pressing the home button (the button at the bottom) will take you back to the home screen
- The back button (to the right of the home button) will take you back one screen
- The recent apps button (to the left of the home button) will show a view of all open recently used apps
- The up and down buttons (below the power button) will normally raise and lower volume. However, they’re context sensitive, so their use depends on the live app (for example, they may increase or decrease brightness, or change text size)