PureGym – Engr Verisae Notes
This document is intended to provide further detail to field based staff in the use of Verisae on the PureGym contract.
2. Attending Verisae Tasks
- Login to Verisae @ https://eam.verisae.co.uk/DataNett/action/mobilePccLogin – Username: Email address – Password: password (unless changed manually by engineer)
- When you are within 100m of the site (the “geofence”) you will be able to view the task for that site issued to you
- Select the first task you are completing
– Click ‘add permit’
– Click on check H&S question using the grey box to the left of each statement
– Click on ‘Read Contractor Rules’ (OK)
– Click on ‘View Site Hazards’ (I have read and understand)
– Asbestos message.
– Risk Assessment (Click for drop down menu)
– Using the left hand ‘toggles’ confirm each statement. If non apply only click on the last statement.
– Click on SUBMIT.
- Select ‘Technician Detail’ (drop down menu)
- Start the job
- Options of pausing job and Job complete
- Job Complete
– Use the menu to provide information (Accident/near miss) etc
– The fields in orange MUST be completed
3. Attending to Multiple Verisae Tasks
- Login to Verisae and start the first job as stated above.
- Go to ***** and “PAUSE TASK”
- Do not close down Verisae to make a phone call or use another app, it will log you out. Use the home button
- You must click on SUBMIT after doing your work permit